Enrolling at College Place Middle School requires the following steps:
1. Is College Place your neighborhood middle school? Neighborhood School Finder uses your address and boundary information to compute your neighborhood schools. This information is also used by the Transportation department for bus routing.
If you are a current 6th grader in the Edmonds School District, you are automatically registered to your neighborhood middle schools. The following elementary schools roll-up to College Place Middle School for 7th grade*
- Chase Lake Elementary
- College Place Elementary
- Edmonds Elementary*
- Sherwood Elementary
- Westgate Elementary
*Varies by residence, only a portion of 6th graders will roll-up to College Place Middle School
2. Documentation and Forms. There is an enrollment packet, both an online mode and a physical paper option are linked below, that must be completed for each student registered. Packets are available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Amharic, Russian, and Arabic. Beyond the packet, Edmonds School District requires the following additional documents:
- Proof of residency (utility or other bill works just fine)
- Certification of Immunization Status (go to wa.myir.net to download for your student)
- If applicable - previous school information including:
- Report card or transcripts
- Withdrawal grades
- IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Proof of age (birth certificate or passport)
Further enrollment and registration inquiries can be directed to Taryn Keller, Counseling Secretary/Registrar, at (425)-431-4297 or email@example.com
Additional Enrollment Benefits and Resources offered by Edmonds School District:
Eligible families are encouraged to apply for the free and reduced-priced meal program. The application process is simple and confidential. Apply for meal benefits online!
For general Edmonds School District enrollment information, please click this link.
For online enrollment, please click this link.
For paper enrollment, please click this link.
For school change/transfer information, please click this link.