Skip To Main Content



Taryn Keller, Registrar and Counseling Secretary at College Place Middle School. Please call (425)-431-4297 for Registration inquiries and (425)-431-7456 for Counseling Office. Email communication preferred at

Helpful Links

Need to request records for a student who previously attended College Place Middle School? Please visit the Request Records tab!

Looking to enroll your student at College Place Middle School? Please visit the Enrollment Information tab!

Need Skyward information changed, updated, or removed? Please click this link for Skyward Requests Google Form! ¿Necesita cambiar, actualizar o eliminar información de Skyward? ¡Utilice este enlace para el formulario de Google de solicitudes de Skyward!

For High School students who need to add or remove High School rigor courses taken while at College Place Middle School, please request Form P-174 through